COVID-19 UPDATE: FRIDAY, JUNE 26, 2020
The safety of our guests and team members is our top priority. As Texas steps back re-opening due to a rise in COVID cases, we will continue to follow enhanced cleaning procedures, make hand sanitizer available, and limit store capacity to allow for safe social distancing at all times. As a reminder, you can use our contactless digital services by downloading our sister-company app, MobilePawn, for layaway payments and shop online.
Thank you for being a valued customer! Until further notice, please be aware of the additional safety measures in our stores:
- To comply with the Dallas County Commissioner Court’s amendment, a facial covering like a mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief that covers your nose and mouth is required. This amendment applies to children two years and older.
- Customers and team members need space to maintain the recommended social distancing. This may require that we meter guests during busy times.
- Please comply with all social distancing markers inside and outside our stores.
Temporary store hours: Monday – Friday 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM, Saturday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM; Sunday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Please note! By visiting our store, you voluntarily assume all risks associated with possible exposure to COVID-19.
You also agree that you will not hold Uncle Dan’s Pawn or our employees liable for any illness or injury to yourself or your family.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
Uncle Dan’s Pawn uses best practices to protect our customers and team members from risks to their health and safety. The COVID-19 virus presents a unique set of challenges. We want you to know that we have measures in place to stop the spread:
- We are closely monitoring our employees’ health. Anyone with signs of illness will be sent home for an appropriate timeframe.
- Our staff is continually disinfecting our stores throughout the day. All common surfaces are sanitized to assure the most germ-free, hygienic environment for our customers. And, our team members are to washing their hands and using hand sanitizer throughout the day.
- Under the Safe at Home guidelines, we are limiting the total number of customers in our stores at any one time. Please be prepared to wait outside and keep a safe distance from others in the line.
- STOP! Please go home and call our store if you have a fever or respiratory symptoms such as shortness of breath or coughing. Also, stay home if you have been exposed to COVID-19, have a family member or close friend with the virus, or recently traveled to an area designated as high risk by the CDC.
- As a reminder, layaway payments can be made online through our app, MobilePawn. Plus, you can shop inventory at our family of stores online at shop.uncledanspawn.com.
DOWNLOAD OUR APP, MOBILEPAWN
Uncle Dan’s Outlet is a sister business to Uncle Dan’s Pawn. You might think that the app is only designed for our pawn customers, but the app has many helpful shopping and payment features! Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we encourage customers to download and MobilePawn to shop online and pay on layaways. You can make many transactions online through the app without coming to the store. MobilePawn is available from Google Play and the Apple Store and is easy to use. Simply download the app and call or email the store to activate your account.
With the MobilePawn app, our retail customers can:
- Access your account
- Receive important messages and reminders
- Make layaway payments
- Shop inventory at Uncle Dan’s Outlet, plus all eight pawn shops online
A NOTE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
At this time, we do not plan to close our stores, but we will continue to monitor the situation and follow all Dallas County Health Department and the US Center for Disease Control COVID-19 guidelines. We encourage you to check back for the latest news and updates that could affect our business operations and hours.
We will get through this together!
Be safe and thank you for being a valued customer,
Dan Foster, President, and Chief Executive Officer
Kim Foster, Vice President